Opotiki’s Deluxe Theatre is more than just a cinema.
The Opotiki Community Theatre Trust comprises of eight local people who manage the theatre. Our current trustees have a wide range of backgrounds including accountancy, banking, a lecturer, customer services, a builder, iwi social services and a very active retiree. The Opotiki Community Theatre Trust takes nominations for trustees and hold elections each year. We have proudly owned and operated the Theatre, independently, for well over thirty years.
- Honest members of our community
- Transparent in all that is done
- Integrity and standing up for what is right
- Available and there for people to offer support
- Consistently making smart decisions
- Responsible members with diverse skill sets
- Compassionate and always thinking of others
- Authentic members with a high character